Yummy, decadent, wonderful dessert!!!
- For the crust:
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter, melted
- For the filling:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 6 tbsp Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Use a fork to mix everything together and then pour the mixture into the baking pan.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven to a cooling rack. Do not turn off the oven.
- Meanwhile, using a stand or electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Then add in eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- Continue to beat until creamy and combined.
- Pour filling over the crust and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Drop individual tablespoons of Nutella over the filling.
- Using the tip of a knife carefully swirl Nutella into the filling without touching the crust.
- Return pan to the oven and bake for 25 – 27 minutes or until filling is set but still jiggly in the center.
- Cool for an hour then refrigerate until completely chilled and firm before cutting into it.
This recipe was inspired by Anne of Unihomemaker