I am still not booed up again yet, but I'm still a hopeless romantic. So, here are some amorous inspirations for having a great weekend.
Love thoughts heat up romance. And romance fires up love. Here are 12 suggestions:
1. Say to your love when you awake in the morning: "What can I do for you today that will make your life easier and less stressful?" Then do it.
2. Leave a love note on the bathroom mirror.
3. Write a love note - a real love note and send it via the US Mail. Here's a simple start: "I love you for a million reasons, here are the top three."
4. Send flowers to his or her office for no reason other than to say "I love you."
5. Set aside time to give the gift of listening. Make a date if you must, in your own home or at a quiet little place in the neighborhood for coffee or a drink and just listen to each others thoughts.
6. Remember when he or she says, "I wish I had one of those" and then, if it's affordable - buy it for no reason other than to say, "I love you."
7. Find a picture of the two of you smiling happily, frame it or put it up on the frig with a note that says, "I love to see us happy."
8. Serve breakfast in bed - champagne, crumpets, and strawberry jam.
9. Leave a single rose on the bed or chocolates under the pillows - as they do in grand hotels.
10. Find a funny - laugh out loud - card and mail it.
11. Jump in puddles after a rainstorm - it will trigger those love hormones!
12. Go to a mushy movie, sit in the back row and touch each other and kiss wildly